Voodoo Ride UK believes in complete customer satisfaction, and our returns policy has been created not only to minimise our costs but also to provide you with a top-class service and make the whole ordering process straightforward for you. In addition to this policy, you should refer to our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- Prior to returning any product, please contact us by email. Our staff will then guide you through the returns process and issue you with an RGA (Return Goods Authorisation) number. Obtaining an RGA number ensures that the return process is handled efficiently and that credits are issued in a timely manner. Returns must be clearly marked with the RGA#, as anything returned without our knowledge or this number could take up to 30 days to process.
- You are obliged by law to take reasonable care of the goods whilst they are in your possession. If you return your goods (unless faulty) or if you have informed us in writing that you wish to cancel your order in accordance with our Terms and Conditions of Sale, you should (as applicable) also return the original packaging, together with all manuals, warranty cards and all accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
- Where you return goods to us, you may wish to consider insuring the goods that you are returning. We also suggest the use of a carrier that can provide PROOF OF DELIVERY.
Except in the case of faulty or misrepresented goods, shipping back to Voodoo Ride UK is to be paid by the Customer as well as a 10% restocking charge. Where the goods are faulty or mis-described, Funky Rims shall either collect the goods from you or ask you to return the goods and refund you the reasonable shipping costs.
- Any customer returning goods which are found not to be faulty or mis-described shall not be entitled to a refund of the shipping costs incurred in returning the goods to Voodoo Ride UK and may have shipping charges deducted from any refund owing. In such cases there will also be a 10% restocking charge.
* In addition to your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations as per Voodoo Ride UK Terms and Conditions, most items may be returned for refund or exchange provided we receive them within 30 days of shipping. We will not accept returns for goods which were "special ordered" or sold as special offers or clearance items either on this site or anywhere else unless we specifically stipulated in writing prior to dispatch or the item was found to be misrepresented by us.
* Where goods are returned as faulty after 30 days of shipping, we reserve the right to return the product to the manufacturer for repair or replacement, only if the part is within a manufacturer's warranty period. If this should happen then it is likely that the repair or replacement could take up to 60 days to process. In some cases we may advise you to contact the manufacturer directly as they offer tailored end user warranties and are therefore better placed to resolve any problems. If the product is out with any warranty period or is not covered by a warranty, and was sent to Voodoo Ride UK without first obtaining an RGA#, then we reserve the right to refuse the return and the customer shall be responsible for carriage costs to have the product returned back to them.
* If you request a replacement, we will ship your replacement after we have processed your returned product. We will create a credit note for your account to the value of the item(s) being returned and a new order will be created by us for the replacement item(s). No funds will be taken from your credit card during this process unless express permission has been given by the cardholder.
* If your purchase was damaged in-transit to you then you must notify us within 7 days of taking delivery of the item. Please inspect your goods as soon as they arrive with you. In the case of a courier delivery, do not sign for the item until you check its condition. If the packaging is badly damaged, notify the driver and record this damage next to your signature.
If the item was delivered through Royal Mail then Voodoo Ride UK shall claim on your behalf through the normal Royal Mail claims process.
No 'Voodoo Ride UK warranty' is available. Items are supplied 'as is' and come with no guarantee. Using these parts to your car may invalidate its warranty. Voodoo Ride UK accepts no liability for damage to your car caused by any of these parts. If in doubt, please consult a Voodoo Ride UK member of staff prior to placing an order. Your statutory rights are not affected by any Voodoo Ride UK disclaimers. Items which come with manufacturer's warranty are still covered by any such warranty.
Please Note we will not accept returns for goods which were delivered to the customer more than 28 days before notification of a fault. The only exception to this is for items with manufacturer warranties where replacements may be available.